What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass furniture? Nowadays, many glass furniture are in the public eye, and they are also loved by many consumers. But it has also been loved by many consumers. So let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of glass furniture.
1. The advantages and disadvantages of glass furniture-advantages
1. Excellent physical and chemical properties
FRP furniture has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, heat insulation, heat resistance, insulation, radiation resistance, corrosion resistance, electromagnetic wave penetration, and low temperature resistance. FRP is an anisotropic material, and its formula and additives have a wide range of selectivity, which can be adjusted artificially, so that its physical and chemical properties have a larger adjustment space.
2. Broad design adaptability
FRP can be adapted to various design needs, and can be designed and manufactured according to different use environments and special performance requirements of FRP furniture. As long as you choose suitable raw materials, you can basically meet the performance requirements of various products for different purposes. Therefore, FRP material is an excellent material variety with designability.
3. Energy saving and environmental protection
Because many glass fiber reinforced plastic furniture adopts manual pasting method and does not require large and complicated molds, the temperature of its molding is generally at room temperature, so its molding and production energy consumption is very low. Even for mechanical molding methods, such as molding, winding, injection, RTM, injection, pultrusion and other molding methods, the molding temperature is much lower than that of metal materials and non-metal materials, so the molding energy consumption can be greatly reduced.
Second, the advantages and disadvantages of glass furniture-disadvantages
1. The fixed place of metal and glass fiber reinforced plastic is easy to loosen: the connection process is not handled well;
2. Discoloration: the quality of the material used is unstable;
3. Surface cracking: Generally, hand-made glass fiber reinforced plastic furniture is prone to surface cracking;
4. Sound: Poor handling of connectors or loose connectors for a long time will cause this problem.