1. Mold inspection:
1) Most manufacturers use molds provided by customers or newly opened molds based on drawings and sample bottles. For key mold dimensions that will affect molding, they must communicate and negotiate with customers immediately after mold opening, and reach a consensus on key dimension correction opinions. It has a vital influence on the subsequent product yield and molding effect.
2) All molds must be matched with the die, the first mold and the finished mold when entering the factory, and the inspection shall be stopped according to the drawings or the customer's request.
2. Process inspection:
1) When the mold is not changed, every 2 hours, each mold draws 2 stops for capacity and material weight detection. In addition, the inner and outer diameters of the opening need to be detected. Because the mold is easily stained with oil during use, it will cause the lid to leak phenomenon.
2) During the manufacturing process, a new mold may be replaced due to the mold. Therefore, after the mold is changed, the molding workshop must notify the quality inspection workshop immediately, and the quality inspection workshop must conduct a good inspection and inspection of the bottles from the newly replaced molds. In the process of inspection, the quality problem caused by the missed inspection after the mold change is eliminated.
3. Full inspection:
4. Warehousing random inspection:
The quality management personnel shall stop sampling according to the AQL sampling plan for the waste products that have been packaged and are waiting to be put into the warehouse. When sampling, try to sample in all directions (upper, middle, and lower parts). During the inspection, strictly follow the specifications or the customer's request. Qualified batches are put into the warehouse immediately, the stacking is uniform, and the marking is clear; the unqualified batches must be marked, isolated, and reworked immediately until the random inspection passes.